Local Chicago Stores
- Babe Bombs – Local bath bombs company with all sorts of fun bath bomb scents like charcoal, cocoa, chai tea latte & peaches n’ cream. My fave scent though is peppermint which is perfect for Christmas!
- Not Today Glass Mug – $12 – good for coffee or hot chocolate and reminds you that Satan shouldn’t mess with you today.
- Midwest Honey Sweatshirt – $65 – Embroidered crewneck sweatshirt to show off your Midwest pride.
- The Bristol’s Booze Box – $99 – Just like it’s namesake, this is a big box of booze from one of my favorite Chicago restaurants The Bristol. It comes with two bottles of wine, a premade cocktail, and an apertif. It changes monthly so check before you buy to make sure you like all the items in the box!
- Gift cards to your favorite local Chicago restaurants – my favorites include Monteverde, Tzuco, and Gretel.
Etsy Homemade Gifts
- Hallmark Movie Wine Glass – $12 – Perfect for that Hallmark Christmas movie lover in your life
- Oaxacan Hand Embroidered Mask – $16 – gorgeous hand embroidered masks from Mexico. I have one that is very similar and this artisan has them in 30 different designs and colors!
- Black Lives Matter Hat – $19 – made to look like a MAGA hat, but really says, “Made Ya Look, Black Lives Matter.”
- Zodiac Necklaces – $27.75 – dainty necklaces with the constellations of your zodiac sign. Perfect for the minimalist in your life & astrology buffs!
- Dibs on the Drummer t-shirt – $14.50 – I’ve had a tank with this saying for years and people always comment how true it is. I mean, the drummer is always the most aloof and sexy 🙂
- Primpin’ Ain’t Easy Poster – $15 – I have this print in my bathroom. Always makes me giggle when I see it.
- Custom Shadow Box for Wine Corks – $57 – Good for a bar cart and you can custom the words on the front of the box itself! Mine says “Pop, Fizz, Clink!”.
- Ruth Bader Ginsberg Inspired Dissent Collar Suncatcher – $50 – inspired by RBG and her amazing fashion sense and even more amazing work ethic.
- COVID Ornaments – $15 – $22 – These Old World Christmas ornaments that are COVID themed – toilet paper, hand sanitizer, Santa in a face mask – are such a funny idea and a great way to commemorate the fact that this year was…interesting. I personally think this will get a laugh out of your friends or family.
- PoshPeel Pedi Cure Foot Peel Treatment – $20 – Removes all that pesky dead feet skin. Sounds weird but this is the perfect time to be doing this peel when you don’t really need to leave the house.
- West Elm Modern Elements Marbled Candle – $33 – Best smelling candle I have hands down in my house! And the exterior is such a cute marbled look.
- Nat + Noor hair clips – $12 – cute matte hair clips in varying colors