Over the last few months I have been working with Spirit Hub to bring you some delicious porch sipping cocktails for these summer months. Luckily, summer isn’t over quite yet so I am going to do a round-up of all the cocktails I have made so far so you can recreate well into October because I think we are all going to be trying to hang out on our patios for as long as humanly possible this year!
All of the below cocktails are all made with spirits that I got from Spirit Hub. They are a company that is all about bringing exceptional spirits from independent distilleries straight to your door. Most of the brands on their website are small-batch spirits that I had never even heard of before which was so fun to be transported someone different each month without ever having to leave my living room. I will include links to each bottle for each cocktail below but remember to use my code SASSY20 to get 20% off your order when you do!
EASY PALOMA WITH JUAN MORE TIME REPOSADO TEQUILA
- Lime juice or limes to juice & for garnish
- Grapefruit Juice (I love Natalie’s!)
- Club Soda
- Juan More Time Tequila Reposado
- Squeeze about one lime (2 tablespoons) in the glasses.
- Add agave for taste. I added about 1 tablespoon per glass but if you like sweeter you might need more.
- Stir to combine.
- Fill the glasses with ice and equal parts tequila, grapefruit juice, and club soda.
- Garnish with lime!
RASPBERRY GIN SMASH FEATURING NEW ALCHEMY DISTILLING FLEURETTE GIN
- White Sugar
- Fresh Limes
- Soda Water
- New Alchemy Distilling Fleurette Gin from Spirit Hub
- Combine the sugar & water in a small pot and heat over medium heat until it comes to a boil and dissolves. Allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Slice up your limes.
- Muddle 2-4 raspberries in each glass.
- Add 2 tablespoons lime juice, 2 tablespoons simple syrup (cooled sugar water mixture), and 3 tablespoons gin in each glass and top with more raspberries.
- Cover all of this with 1 cup of ice and a ½ cup of soda water.
- Garnish with mint & limes.
GIN MINT JULEP WITH NEW ALCHEMY DISTILLING FLEURETTE GIN
- Simple Syrup
- 2 ½ oz. of New Alchemy Distilling Fleurette Gin
- Lots of ice
- Place mint leaves and simple syrup in the bottom of the cup.
- Muddle the mint and simple syrup in the bottom of the cup.
- Fill the glass halfway with crushed ice.
- Pour gin over the crushed ice and then top with more ice. Yes, MORE!
- Squeeze lime in for taste and then garnish with a lime.
- Slightly stir and sip!