Let’s start with a confession: I love jewelry. Being plus size means you can’t often shop at regular size stores with confidence that everything will fit, but with jewelry, well that’s another story. I can go anywhere and buy jewels and they will fit! So when I’m itching for a trend, I usually reach for the thing I know will fit: jewelry.
Because of this, I own maybe 30 statement necklaces…half of which I never even wear anymore. I’m not sure I want to know how much money I’ve wasted on cheap jewelry!
Then I heard about Rocksbox. It’s a jewelry membership service that is only $21 a month with designers I know and recognize (and covet like Kendra Scott!).
Here’s how it works:
- Log into your account and create a wish list. This was the best part for me because I basically got to curate a little jewelry drawer. Then each month I get some of it in the mail!
2. You also get assigned a stylist who then curates a box for you every month based on your wish list as well as a style form you fill out when you sign up.
3. Once you verify you like what he/she has picked or selected from your wish list, they send you this pretty package in the mail:
4. Wear your pieces all month! Or if you like them, but don’t want to buy them, you can keep them longer. Just know you will pay another $21 for every month you keep the jewelry. If you LOVE it so much that you can’t part with it, then you keep it and pay the overall price. That $21 you pay per month will always go towards any purchases you decide to make, and most of the pieces are $20-$40 so you can get a great piece of jewelry out of this deal!
5. Once you’re done with it all, use the prepaid label and the reusable envelope it came it to send it back. Literally just drop it in a post office box (it’s small enough to not have to take to the actual post office which is so great).
6. Then you start the process all over again!
- Each piece is hand-inspected before it gets sent out, so it’s clean!
- If you buy all 3 pieces, you get $10 off the entire price
- The company was founded by women and led by women which I personally am a huge fan of!
If you want to try Rocksbox for free for one month, use my code SASSYCONFETTIXOXO in the promo code box!