Below are some more of my Palm Springs recommendations including shops that you can’t miss, restaurants that are to die for, and the most important walls to take pictures against!
- SHAG: 60s themed art – super fun store that has a little tiki bar that was great for a photo shoot!
- Christopher Kennedy: This guy is known for being the ‘it guy’ of Palm Springs interior design. His store has tons of fun goodies. I bought a little cactus planter for my apartment here.
- Trina Turk: The clothes are expensive, but they also have a Mr. Turk store next door that has lots of little trinkets including a lot of Jonathan Adler stuff which I’m a big fan of.
- Christopher Anthony: Cute art store. All these stores are right next to each other. Basically Palm Canyon Drive has tons of shopping and eating and you can’t go wrong at any of these places, but these were my faves!
- Eight4Nine: We went for dinner, which was good but not super amazing for the price, but I would recommend coming for drinks and appetizers in the bar area. This place is definitely a scene and has an awesome outdoor chic patio.
- Purple Palm: Highly recommend for brunch. Their croissant BLTA with a fried egg was to die for. And the restaurant looks out onto the hotel pool, so it’s great for a long brunch with mimosas and a great view.
- El Jefe: Good Mexican place in the Saguaro hotel.
- Birba: Cute Italian spot in downtown Palm Springs. Not far from the tiki bar I mentioned in my first Palm Springs guide. Make sure to sit on the patio – it’s got lots of twinkle lights and it’s very magical.
- Ice Cream & Shop(pe): This place is a two-for-one. They are both a ice cream parlor AND a cute little store. We came here and got date ice cream (SO GOOD) and shopped their cute trinkets including a flamingo pool float that holds my drinks while I sunbathe!
- Trellis at Parker: This is something everyone in Palm Springs has a picture with – it’s literally right outside where you walk into the lobby. Also the bellmen are very well versed in taking photos here so use them – they know the best angles!
- MDMN Mural: This very colorful mural is right outside Trio in downtown Palm Springs. Hit up the parking lot and you will find it!